No visuals but audio on Kaon KSC i260 MCO STB

mangesha

Reaction score
Hi Experts,

I need help to fix the issue with my Dish TV. I can hear a sound but picture is not available. Nothing comes on screen. I have Kaon KSC i260 MCO STB. I can watch all FTA and few paid channels without any issue but for few subscribed channels, I am facing this issue.
I am not sure what is the problem. I called the call center but did not get much help from them. I can see the last software update as of Sep'2006.
Can any one please help me to resolve this issue?
Please let me know in case you need any further information.

Thanks.....

Mangesh

RE: No visuals but audio can be heard

Dear upgrade your stb software you will get all channels

RE: No visuals but audio can be heard

I tried for software update online using STB remote option but it shows the message that there is no software update. I guess the Sept'2006 is the last updated software for the specified STB which is already present. Plzzzz let me know if any workaround.

mangesha said:
I tried for software update online using STB remote option but it shows the message that there is no software update. I guess the Sept'2006 is the last updated software for the specified STB which is already present. Plzzzz let me know if any workaround.

dear,mangesha your stb will never upgrade as dishtv failed to update few models of kaon settop boxes.These boxes nolonger exist now with dishtv.i can give u in exchange a new zenega stb if you wish so.

u can either call dishtv customercare and apprise them with your current problem.They will swap your box after u give them your old stb+ rs 450.the swap box will be a refurbished one

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock