Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

Hi guys,
I was subscribed to Non Stop Pack + Full on HD add on. Now they have changed my pack to 9 HD add ons with Non Stop Pack & My new recharge price is ₹451/- instead of ₹225/-.
Why have they forcefully changed pack without my concern & increased my monthly bill ?

Attaching SS.

qY9v4MR.jpg
APkbw6d.png
Bro you again submit thru subscriber corner in DishTV website you again login and resumbit request of channels you want and reduce your monthly recharge amount as I doubt you see all channels of your old pack.Dish TV changed your pack as non stop pack only was commitment by DishTV not add on at cheaper rate,so they changed as full on HD new MRP of each channel sold to DishTV starts maximum of Rs22 each and if you add MRP of each channel,that pack will cost DishTV minimum Rs600 - 700 while you are paying just Rs225 per month,so Dish TV is not ready to bear that loss is Rs300-400 per month,that is why they are changing your add ons keeping non stop pack intact,you should be happy at least you are not paying Ncf charges of Rs153 because non stop pack is active,what every body paying now for any cable operator or Dth

Last edited:
Wht is this new non stop pack regime- can u plzz give me the link of the details ?
Non stop in new regime means your non stop pack continues undisturbed and you can add any channel you want as soon as you submit your new request you old addon are removed, Login to convert your pack to new non stop pack regime TRAI's Regulations | Consumer Corner |

Last edited:
Bro you again submit thru subscriber corner in DishTV website you again login and resumbit request of channels you want and reduce your monthly recharge amount as I doubt you see all channels of your old pack.Dish TV changed your pack as non stop pack only was commitment by DishTV not add on at cheaper rate,so they changed as full on HD new MRP of each channel sold to DishTV starts maximum of Rs22 each and if you add MRP of each channel,that pack will cost you minimum Rs600 - 700,so Dish TV is not ready to bear that loss is Rs300-400 per month,that is why they are changing your add ons keeping non stop pack intact,you should be happy atleast to are not paysling Ncf charges of Rs153 because non stop pack is active,what every body paying now for any cable operator or Dth
F*** TRAI. Now we have pay double to see same number of channels. I had 49 HD channels in full on HD pack in ₹225. Now I have to pay ₹451 for around same number of channels.
In ₹225/- I had freedom to see all channels.
I used to browse all available channels & watch those channels that used to show interesting content. Now if I subscribe to limited number of channels & if those channels don't show any interesting content.... Then money is wasted.
₹19/- for a single HD channel is too much with the quality of shows we have in Hindi Entertainment genre.

I did not ur point, its the consumer corner od dish tv website; after log in it will show make my own pack according to new tariff guide lines in the map tool. But i want to know abt the non stop pack regime details..
Sir non stop new regime is nothing but DishTV is saving your non stop pack and saving all old free channels of non stop pack and saving Validity of you non stop pack and allowing you to add new MRP channels one by one or combination launched by broadcasters,prev regime all HD channels were Rs 20 and each SD channel was Rs 10 as add on,new MRP channels rates are Rs1 also for many HD channels and 10 paise many SD channels

After log in click on option modify pack,new window will open,there you choose south or north and below this option you will get all channels list,select and submit to change your pack

Hi friends, I have dish tv nonstop pack with family hd addon. I want to change this to nonstop new regime and want to activate north fta bst and some hd and sd channels. How to do so?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock