Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

Exactly specially those who had activated full on hd pack with SD version of Channels as well. For them the balance will show almost 3-4 times. With this balance they can enjoy tv for next 2-3 years 😁
DishTV will not allow you to continue on full on HD for Long so it is wiser to migrate ourself to new regime non stop pack

Last edited:
what is difference between old & new non stop plan ? and how to migrate from old to new non stop- is it via map tool- "make your own pack option"?
Via login in link at subscriber corner

Guys...Sad news...I think Dishtv Changed their policy today...They vl b Charging rs.110 for NonStop pack Per Month as NCF... Don't try to change your pack if you are not being charged NCF currently.

Last edited:
I was previously with non stop pack old pack and tamil bonanza st2, after taking nick jr my pack changed to new non stop pack regime. Wastely changed to new non stop pack regime. Will i get all the fta channels in new non stop pack regime? @balugudidiot i don't think so because today morning only i changed to new non stop pack but they are charging only for tamil channels they subscribed it came around 122. But i removed all tamil channels i am now only with nick jr for rs.1 alone my validity shows until 2020

Last edited:
Guys...Sad news...I think Dishtv Changed their policy today...They vl b Charging rs.110 for NonStop pack Per Month as NCF... Don't try to change your pack if you are not being charged NCF currently.
Good we did migration at correct time,but we should keep our fingers crossed as in DishTV we never know what is coming as additional charge in future

I was previously paying only 65 for all Tamil channels. Now it is more costly. If I could have stayed on the old non stop pack whether they would change it automatically or they would have left it just like that?

I was previously paying only 65 for all Tamil channels. Now it is more costly. If I could have stayed on the old non stop pack whether they would change it automatically or they would have left it just like that?
Every Non stop pack user will be migrated bro...are they charging any ncf for u?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock