Ndtv profit
Live India
Epic
Travelxp
Rt movies

And many more not coming :s

RE: Not Getting Few Channels on Weak TP 11480 V

DO SOMETHING AIRTEL, "TODAY ITSELF" OR WE'LL BOYCOTT YOUR SERVICES.. :angry

Email your query to Nodal officer,they will do something,I am guessing that this problem is being faced by less amount of users so they are not paying attention to this,or they are out of solutions

i am getting ....
MaJS6S8.jpg

Both of you'll are getting channels on this tp because, in general, your signal quality is always in green bar(and above BER-06) & when 11480 tp became weak, channels quality in that got reduced to yellow bar...

But in my case & others, it is yellow most of the time, so this TP channels' quality is in red i.e. below BER-02 & hence no signal.. No further alignment is possible in my case at least.

So airtel should do something about it..

please send me latest details of 11480 TP.FEC, Symbol Rate etc. Is this Home TP? I restore factory settings, then due to no signal, I m unable to store channels. Then I moved to TP 25. Then got channels. Still this TP Channels are not getting. In this TP, not getting Signal Strength & Signal Quality. Help me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock