NOT GETTING ANY Channel on Weak TP 11480 V

• Thread starter Nishal
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 4,247
Can I realign my dish, Afterwards, Any Possibility to get Channels of the 11480 TP ? Please anyone reply my yesterday post about full latest details about the Weak 11480 V TP. I m from Kutch Gujarat ( West India).

PLZ GO TO CHANNEL NO.100 AND THAN ALLIGN YOUR DISH IF U SUCESESS FOR SIGNAL IN THIS TP YOUR ALL TP AUTOTMATICALLY SAT PLZ ALLIGN YOUR DISH

I align my dish by paying Rs.150/-. Now I got ALL Channels of the Irritating and confusing TP 11480 V 28800. How I upload pics of the Channels in our Forum ? please suggest me. And also BER going between 2 to 4. Earlier 7 to 9. Signal Strength is 81% and Signal Quality is 70%.

rizdream said:
I align my dish by paying Rs.150/-. Now I got ALL Channels of the Irritating and confusing TP 11480 V 28800. How I upload pics of the Channels in our Forum ? please suggest me.
Go to imgur.com,Upload the image from desired location,there will be links given,check the one that states for forums,just copy paste the link here :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock