[Now added again] Jaya TV, J Movie, Jaya Max & Jaya Plus removed from base pack !

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Jaya TV, J Movie, Jaya Max & Jaya Plus removed from base pack !

U can see here in my account info

08221d47_o.png

There is nothing to fight or prove boss.. Those channels are removed from base packs in website last year itself. Only for tamil viewers its exclusive free add-on. Rest can only ad as ala carte..

Thanks bro :tup

See the date of activation in the image..

Just sharing.. Dont take it in a series manner boss.

Balaji bro. Your base pack was activated before Sept 2014 from when the Jaya channel removed from base pack. Later they readded. But since you didn't change your base pack after the re-addition, I guess, it is still showing.

You know that D2H is still giving removed old packages to the old customers? I think in the same way they are still having that add-on for you without removing. Take my case. It was there for me too. Now I don't have any free add-on but still I am getting Jaya channels. I can also take screen shot if you want to see.

sadiq bro i think jaya channels are coming in monthly package now.... Then y my thread was closed bro

Here what i want to register is, jaya channels are not a part of any base packs as per d2h website.

As you see, your thread is about the removal going to happen. Now this thread was about to confirm the removal. So that your thread is closed now. Now even this thread is also to be closed after waiting for few days to see some updates in website.

One more think i was in new south gold sports pack sometimes. Then switched to south silver. The south silver activation date shown in the screen shot is actually my d2h entry date. Not base pack activation date..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock