Now its Confirm.. that 1080i 60HZ Available in Tata Sky HD STB.

I think Shubham Bro Can Give a SS for this ( What Me_saket Told)

me_saket said:
Yes

Now after software version chaged to 111 dated 29 apr 2013

When I check system details.

In resolution its shows

All acceptable resolution

like 1920*1080 50hz, 1920*1080 60hz and all lower with 50 and 60hz.

I can't post screenshot bcoz I am using tapatalk now.

Also it detected my tv model as sony.

Plz update thread title accordingly

people said:
mine last statement is right.but thread starter has satisfied by some way.that is the reason i quite answering.some fellows did not accept the truth.
now you to accept that is power related.
I think using the term "fellows" is lack of decency

chinnupepsi4all said:
@ me saket...

Plz confirm about presece of 60hz in hd plus..

Plz provide the ss

Still no 60Hz in HD Plus , we would have to wait for the next software update i guess . I tested yday and what the info me_saket has given is that , the resolution the TV would support and not the STB . this already been discussed in s/w update thread under HD plus forum .

Friends, i too went through the painful experience of not getting right picture quality with US bougth TV that supports NTSC format only. I initially bought orei PAL - NTSC converter for my Airtel Digital connection which worked perfectly fine for few moths but this converter got problem and stopped working within one year. I later explored from forums (like this one) and came to know about TataSky HD supporting NTSC. TataSky team assured that their set top box supports NTSC format and hence i submitted installation request. The technicians tried their best and surrendered mentioning that it'll not work. After couple of escalations, technical team explored with their senior technical staff and came with different set top box that they normally don't use in regular installations. This specific set top box has model # DS1729TAT and only this one shows 1080i @ 60 Hz options. Other boxes doesn't show 60 Hz option, they show 50 Hz only. It took over 3 hours for technical team to identify right box and setup my TV. I am a happy customer with HD quality picture. I am sure this info will help other fellow friends. Thanks.

I think the title needs to reflect the make/model of STB as well as I think not all HD STB provides 60Hz options

iqbal008 said:
I think the title needs to reflect the make/model of STB as well as I think not all HD STB provides 60Hz options

The HD DVR set-top box certainly does not have an option to set the output frequency. It's actually quite shamefull that TataSky will not provide this option.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock