Good News Now you can select different packages in your multi TV connections

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 4,467
No ncf charge for secondary connection if you watch same content in primary if you select different content then you charge ncf 153 for secondary connection just like primary connection
UOIRX4t.jpg

AeGXLSf.jpg

Last edited:
I will wait till 15th June and see what happens.

If the above is true that from 15th June prices for both STB for same packs will be same, i will sell my TV

I will wait till 15th June and see what happens.

If the above is true that from 15th June prices for both STB for same packs will be same, i will sell my TV
Your monthly charge depend only your demand if you watch same content in both connection then multi tv pay applicable without ncf which one Tatasky provide in starting if you want different content then you ncf + channels price which you watch so not frustrated

Your monthly charge depend only your demand if you watch same content in both connection then multi tv pay applicable without ncf which one Tatasky provide in starting if you want different content then you ncf + channels price which you watch so not frustrated

Check the screen shot, he says post 15th June, even same content in both STB will be charged same rate

So basically all slabs of secondary connection in multi TV go.
Primary charge and secondary charge will be same and no discount in NCF will be offered.

Update: After Speaking to senior person, he says that the Slab rates for Same packs on Different STB will remain same, no changes in the prices for same packs in different STB. There is some confusion with the executives.

Update: After Speaking to senior person, he says that the Slab rates for Same packs on Different STB will remain same, no changes in the prices for same packs in different STB. There is some confusion with the executives.
But I believe they might just do that post 15th June...
Let's see.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock