Good News Now you can select different packages in your multi TV connections

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 4,460
What about showcase if i select a showcase on my primary conection then will the same will apply for secondary conection

Your monthly charge depend only your demand if you watch same content in both connection then multi tv pay applicable without ncf which one Tatasky provide in starting if you want different content then you ncf + channels price which you watch so not frustrated

So no change in mirror connection but if we want pack customisation in 2d then NCF + content price will be applicable.

• Now you can select different packages on your multi TV's.
  • Till now if you were having secondary connections, you were watching the same content as that of primary on all the other TVs as well.
  • You were paying a fixed amount and you couldn't choose the content of your choice on different TVs.
  • But now Tata Sky have a solution which enables you to select the content of your choice on the secondary connections and pay for that selected content rather than paying a fixed price.
I think that's trai rule if I'm not wrong ?? Then what's new in this ?? 🤔🤔

Which clause of TRAI rule ? AFAIK there is no TRAI rule for multi tv connection so DPOs are free to implement their own rule

Now Tatasky doing best thing for me now my bill down 100 rs

They are now giving option to modify pack on secondary connection which will be charged accordingly (153 NCF+ channel price as per ur choosing). So it will be considered as one individual connection on it's own.
OR u can choose to keep it as subordinate to primary STB and give fixed price as per slab (subjected to revision after so called introductory offer)
If u go to modify pack then u can see edit option (pen symbol) against secondary connection as well. If u don't edit then it says..."same pack as primary"...or something like that.
So flexibility to choose is in ur hand now.
it's good

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock