Good News Now you can select different packages in your multi TV connections

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 4,460
My parents & me watching different content first i paid 900 now i pay 800 to separate my connection
same here...I used secondary only rarely... 5-6 days in a month... when close relatives come and stay. Now i can keep FTA @153 only when not in use.

Last edited:
For me current model works. I am paying Rs.150 for my secondary connection including pay channels since I have mirror connection and my primary pay channel cost is within Rs.200. Now if I go with new model, I have to pay Rs.153+pay channels price specific to secondary connection which will be more that what I am paying now.

New model will be benefit to those who have more channels on primary but very very less channels on secondary. So having both options will be a good approach for Tata Sky comparing other DTH.

Which clause of TRAI rule ? AFAIK there is no TRAI rule for multi tv connection so DPOs are free to implement their own rule
Clause about consider secondary as separate connection so it's enough to tell all these things

same here...I used secondary only rarely... 5-6 days in a month... when close relatives come and stay. Now i can keep FTA @153 only when not in use.

Just call tata sky helpline or chat on selfcare and request them to close secondary box when u not intend to use services. This facility is available and can be taken anytime without any restriction on duration u wish to opt for it or number of occasions it be activated.

Temporary Suspension or Once a year subscription holiday is a different service, please do not confuse above facility with this. Temporary Suspension allows one to freeze account itself hence points to a completely different scenario

Just call tata sky helpline or chat on selfcare and request them to close secondary box when u not intend to use services. This facility is available and can be taken anytime without any restriction on duration u wish to opt for it or number of occasions it be activated.

Temporary Suspension or Once a year subscription holiday is a different service, please do not confuse above facility with this. Temporary Suspension allows one to freeze account itself hence points to a completely different scenario
Yeah i am aware of it. But i find this "do it urself" option better and hassle-less.

Yeah i am aware of it. But i find this "do it urself" option better and hassle-less.

No need to waste money if secondary connection is not being used. You cannot use self help option to close secondary connection and need to raise request with helpline. It's hassle free, they complete the whole thing in flat 5 mins max

No need to waste money if secondary connection is not being used. You cannot use self help option to close secondary connection and need to raise request with helpline. It's hassle free, they complete the whole thing in flat 5 mins max
OK will try for sure. Thanks

Qyt6LiH.jpg

Breaking Alert!

Just received SMS from Back End Team for Multi Tv👇

Breaking Update on Multi TV Pricing

When Contacted to CC via Phone they Clearly says👇

From 15th June 00:00 hrs all Multi TV pricing will undergo change and No Discount will be available on any Pack. If the Multi TV packages reflect the same one that of Primary Connection then it will be charged as Same as Primary one.
Example:- If your Primary Connection Package Summary is of Rs.500/- with NCF then the Secondary Connection Package Summary will also be of Rs.500/- from 15th June.
No added Advantage will be rewarded to the Customer holding as many Multi Connection in one Customer ID.

CC also says that from 15th June 00:00 hrs each Multi TV Connection will be treated as a Separate Connection as per TRAI interference recently. Previously the NCF benefit was just an Promotional Offer.

CC denied to comment on new TRAI intervention on Multiroom Services but added that this Rule will be gradually Compulsorily followed by other DTH Operator also in upcoming days.

Disclaimer:-
--------------------
CC chat cannot be recorded as the Conversation held over Phone where Voice Recorder facility is absent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock