Breaking NTO 2.0 implementation postponed to 1st June 2022

This Time, DPO Packs Going Play Major Role,

DPOs & Broadcasters Will Design Longterm Packs Bit Cheaper It Seems,
No sir, this time consumers will design packs for their convenience and budget as Rs.300/- will be minimum bill for TV with 5 popular channels (5XRs.25) and NCF (Rs.130)+GST.

What about today's hearing on NTO 2.0. Is it happening or postponed?

Is NTO 2 going to be implemented from 1st June? I saw TRAI has floated consultation paper seeking comments on NTO 2.

Is NTO 2 going to be implemented from 1st June? I saw TRAI has floated consultation paper seeking comments on NTO 2.
They've even extended the date of consultation... For me it seems like nto 2.0 is not going to implement on June 1 either...

So what about NTO 2? Broadcasters has published new RIO'S, have any of DTH/ cable network implemented it?

So what about NTO 2? Broadcasters has published new RIO'S, have any of DTH/ cable network implemented it?
No implementation bro,
June 13th is last date for "comments" after counter comments they will decide new implementation date+little bit changes,

Offtopic- Star, Sun, still not uploaded new RIO, I think they know that Trai always postpone,

Interesting article, I think nobody shared 2 months old article in this thread. Don't know how many months or years TRAI delay NTO 2.0 for telecom companies 5G promotion.

Interesting article, I think nobody shared 2 months old article in this thread. Don't know how many months or years TRAI delay NTO 2.0 for telecom companies 5G promotion.
Bad for aggressive competitors like Star Sports who spends fortune on acquisition of just one sport. Good for GECs and small time broadcasters who doesn't spend entire budget on 1-2 content. It has become an even playing field. Sony and Colors have reinvented themselves with urban and less saas baahu centric content. Even regional GECs are growing. Before big broadcasting companies had monopoly. Now audience is the king. Only thing it did wrong was killed niche segment of entertainment which is slowly returning back to TV with reinvention of strategies and new channels.

4G and cheap broadband was supposed to be end of traditional TV. It is still co-existing with each other. 5G will be more used in Industrial sector. Not for personal usage.

Bad for aggressive competitors like Star Sports who spends fortune on acquisition of just one sport. Good for GECs and small time broadcasters who doesn't spend entire budget on 1-2 content. It has become an even playing field. Sony and Colors have reinvented themselves with urban and less saas baahu centric content. Even regional GECs are growing. Before big broadcasting companies had monopoly. Now audience is the king. Only thing it did wrong was killed niche segment of entertainment which is slowly returning back to TV with reinvention of strategies and new channels.

4G and cheap broadband was supposed to be end of traditional TV. It is still co-existing with each other. 5G will be more used in Industrial sector. Not for personal usage.
When TRAI nto2.0 will implemented? Anyone knows the date?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock