• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 709
  • Views Views: Views 94,491
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I am paying less than pre-NTO
2. I pay for only those channels, I watch
3. Channels also reduced because, i am not forced to pay for useless channels
1. How much did you pay? What are you paying now?
2. Which channels you watch?
3. Which is your operator?

You are a slap to the face of 4 lakh Indians who lost their life from COVID. Do you think it's a joke? It took me two months for my tastebuds and smelling to fully recover. I am still facing health issue. Imagine how much suffered from oxygen shortages.
Keep victim card with self. I am not speaking abt those who lost. I recovered taste in 1 week. You need to do yog and avoid unhealthy food for good immunity.
When both weighs same
Despite telling that HD takes more bandwidth. You are telling this. Do you measure everything by weight? Whose maths /science is weak? Here uNit of measure is bandwidth which is more for HD.

Reactions: KGF
Keep victim card with self. I am not speaking abt those who lost. I recovered taste in 1 week. You need to do yog and avoid unhealthy food for good immunity.
No one's playing a victim card. Your joke was tasteless. Highlighted same. No pun intended.
Despite telling that HD takes more bandwidth. You are telling this. Do you measure everything by weight? Whose maths /science is weak? Here uNit of measure is bandwidth which is more for HD.
1 channel = 1 channel. HD or SD. We are already paying ₹130 for the bandwidth.

He's probably just salty since he had to pay more pre-NTO.
Yeah. Just like some got salty after NTO🤣
1. How much did you pay? What are you paying now?
2. Which channels you watch?
3. Which is your operator?
Earlier 300-375. Now 150-200.
infotainment/sports during live series/some popular GEC,movie.
Dishtv

Last edited:
Earlier 300-375. Now 150-200.
infotainment/sports during live series/some popular GEC,movie.
How much NCF your operator is charging? Which is your operator?

To be specific, 130 rs for bandwith of 200 SD channels.
200 channels. No where it says SD or HD. All it says about is 2 channels counting as 1 channel.

200 channels. No where it says SD or HD. All it says about is 2 channels counting as 1 channel.
Thats why TRAI gave that reply to you😂.
Because you dont want to understand technicalities. You only saying "paying 130 for bandwidth". i explained.
So count means count😎

Last edited:
Reactions: KGF
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom