Breaking NTO 2.0 RIO Of Sony Pictures Network

NTO-1 Sony BBC Earth HD 11rs including GST,
NTO-2.0 Sony BBC Earth HD 22rs including GST.

NTO-1 Sony BBC Earth HD & Sony Pix HD two bouquet 17rs including GST,
NTO-2.0 Sony BBC Earth HD & Sony Pix HD, Sony Yay three channels bouquet 35rs including GST.

@Vadirocks you're right prices increased, no reasonable price,

So that less people opt for a-la-carte option and instead find highly discounted bouquet more attractive.

The main purpose of NTO Rules which was giving subscribers option to chose channels at affordable prices thru either modes seems to have been rather not been met. NTO 1.0 still somewhat addressed this concern but now with bouquet discount cap been increased and "a-la-carte price of a channel included in a bouquet cannot be more than two and half times average price of a channel in that bouquet " rule not being available...now further this gap between bouquet and standalone pricing has widened.

Broadcasters r pushing to get channel pricing cap completely removed which would then result in old style super high a-la-carte prices coming into play. Hope TRAI looks into this matter again

They Discontinued Rs 31 Pack

It's Rs 39 Pack (Sony Ten 3 )
Now Hike To Rs 43
Yes, but why they increased the rates of bouquets ?
Like earlier, Pix (10) + BBC Earth (4) = 8.80 (in bocquet) = 37 % discount.
And now, Pix (10) + BBC Earth (3) + Yay!(3) = 12 (in bouquet) = 33 % discount.
This is what I mean.

Are "happy india South " rs.17 and rs.19 packs of ten1 and ten5 or ten4 available in new Rio ?

Overall, Bouquets' rates are increased as compared to NTO 1.0
And second thing, now it's not Sony Pictures Network. It's "Culver Max Entertainment Private Limited". So any team member please change the title to NTO 2.0 RIO Of Culver Max Entertainment Private Limited. 👍

Still don't have any bouquet that offers SET HD and SAB SD. This is why I have to buy individual channels.

any specific reason for SAB SD bro???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock