Discussion Old Channels Screenshots

Any have Zee Cinema's old logo? ZEE WORD IN ORANGE COLOUR AND BELOW CINEMA WORD IN WHITE FONT AND GREEN BACKGROUND.

Any have Zee Cinema's old logo? ZEE WORD IN ORANGE COLOUR AND BELOW CINEMA WORD IN WHITE FONT AND GREEN BACKGROUND.
This?

QI7G2.jpg

Here's something you'll like. News presenters from decades ago. India I never heard of NDTV Arabia and Alpha Gujarati until today. :biggrin:
To see large images, go to the appropriate image in the souce code (view-source:India) and click on it. It is difficult but there is no other way.

Last edited:
From where you this @JollyLNB bro:skd::lol: Nice collection:tup:
I was searching for the old green logo of DD Bangla as seen in this picture. But I couldn't find it anywhere.
111-DD-Bangla.jpg

Then I saw where this picture came from, which led me to this website. It is actually a Hungarian website. Many countries are listed there.

I was searching for the old green logo of DD Bangla as seen in this picture. But I couldn't find it anywhere.
111-DD-Bangla.jpg

Then I saw where this picture came from, which led me to this website. It is actually a Hungarian website. Many countries are listed there.
Good to see old logos .. They've taken nice Snapshots (y)

They took screenshot by noticing some news reader like perception look at ZEE Cinema. May be they are trying to mention only news websites.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock