Old Doordarshan Antenna

murali_therun

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

Is anybody having old doordarshan antenna?
Please tell me where to buy.

murali_therun said:
Dear Friends,

Everybody is behind 6ft & 8ft dishes, but you are behind old anteenna of Doordarsan, anything special ?

JOHNY THOMAS said:
murali_therun said:
Dear Friends,

Everybody is behind 6ft & 8ft dishes, but you are behind old anteenna of Doordarsan, anything special ?

yes

i'm near to srilanka so i can receive srilankan channels
pre. i used to see. That time only two channels rupavakini & Eye tv.

No, he wants simple Yagi VHF / UHF antenna with Aluminium rods elements like this

K2TDP.jpg

Vinay said:
No, he wants simple Yagi VHF / UHF antenna with Aluminium rods elements like this

K2TDP.jpg

Yes Friend i need this sort of antenna!
Please provide details , where to get it.

Thanks in advance

go to ritchie street thought the shopkeeper will be surprised he must be having some old stock, just some days ago in my area i saw a yagi antenna it was without wires and on a terrace, even we had yagi antenna pure aluminium and the coverage / strength was very good sold it for meagre 50 rs some 4-5 yrs ago ,, you can get the V shape antenna but its power will not be great.

murali_therun said:

In the local market, such type antennas have become very rare. Some online sites out of India sell these for high price.

If you have any Aluminium rod manufacturing factory nearby, ask them to make a structure like this. The "double-U" rod can be of around 1 metre length when folded. Then the other rods length can go on decreasing gradually.
Point the smallest rod towards Sri Lanka TV tower.

Vinay said:
murali_therun said:

In the local market, such type antennas have become very rare. Some online sites out of India sell these for high price.

If you have any Aluminium rod manufacturing factory nearby, ask them to make a structure like this. The "double-U" rod can be of around 1 metre length when folded. Then the other rods length can go on decreasing gradually.
Point the smallest rod towards Sri Lanka TV tower.

In chennai is it possible to get?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock