Old Doordarshan Antenna

murali_therun said:
Vinay said:
murali_therun said:
In chennai is it possible to get?

Ask in tv shops/electronic shops in Chennai, they may have a spare antenna

Thank You

dear friend

I was trying to get this yagi antenna in ritchie street, But, not possible to get it. Somebodies reaction is very interesting there.

i have dd antenna, similar to the photo ,but length wise longer..
it is broken ,but able to receive signals very good.
when am staying at madurai , nearly 12 years, able to watch Srilanka channels (rupavahini and Eye tv) with good quality.
I really don't y u want to watch srilanka channels. here in india we have n number of tamil , english , sports channels (eventhough all are pay channels).
Rupavahini and other Srilanka channels are dabba channels, their only pros is we can see all Srilanka cricket matches. (Even IPL also Rupavahini have full coverage, where in india DD not at all care abt that one, which is strange to me).

Here available for Rs 500 in some selected shops. Mainly used to get DD1, DD News & BTV (Bangladesh) in hilly areas of Tripura.

you can get dd+, as govt may stop analogue signals by 31.12.2014; since all India will be covered by digitization.

You can enjoy all dd+20 pvt channels for free at cost of less than Rs.1,200.

In some areas of Punjab, Ptv is working fine in morning times with this Antenna.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock