• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Online payment portal of Siti is down (1 Viewer)

suvajit3456

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I am unable to pay my due for my Siti Digital cable Tv bill through online portal. Its showing 'system under maintenance'. I am facing this issue for approx 2 weeks. Are you guys facing similar issue?

Thanks

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
It's down since last 10 days due to so called "maintainence work." But the portal is working if you are opting for new connection. It's just way to harrass customers to get them to subscribe for DPO's suggestive packs.

suvajit3456

Registered
Reaction score
It's down since last 10 days due to so called "maintainence work." But the portal is working if you are opting for new connection. It's just way to harrass customers to get them to subscribe for DPO's suggestive packs.
if I approach LCO to load the exact amount what I am getting through online portal, can they do so?

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
if I approach LCO to load the exact amount what I am getting through online portal, can they do so?
Ofcourse, you can do the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock