Opinion regarding fastway hd connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

anubhav

Reaction score
Guys i have been thinking of getting fastway hd connection for my second tv, currently i am using tata sky hd dvr on my primary tv, So i want to ask you that how is the picture quality of hd and sd channels in comparison to tata sky. Also do we have dolby digital sound in fastway?, and how does sound compare to tata sky in hd channels?

I used fastway cable.picture quality of hd is very good.monthly charge -410 for all sd+hd=419 channel 69hd channel.

Fastway have some own hd channel for bollywood and Hollywood movie.all time show premiere of movie.i advise to you if you use connection of fastway never in loss.

If you are in punjab then it better choice.but if you can belong to other state then you face problem regarding some channel missing.

if u are pic quality freak then stay with tata sky....u shud take fastway only if u low rent.... otherwise there is no comparison

Today enquired regarding hd connection and they told me that hd services will start after diwali most probably and then only boxes will be available, so for the mean time ill be taking sd connection for my office.
Charges are 1400/- sd stb and rs.200 per month in himachal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock