Optical Port

I've dish hd+ stb purchased in 2017, which has optical port, and using that port to connect my 2.0 speaker via SPDIF adapter.

My sony 5.1c HT with DD prologic but doesnt have hdmi or optical input a 10yr old system . now i purchased a new TS HD Box which has hdmi & rca ports only .Could it give me 5.1 dd surround sound from my HT.How to connect?@ramesh sky
rPE1f4u.jpg

My sony 5.1c HT with DD prologic but doesnt have hdmi or optical input a 10yr old system . now i purchased a new TS HD Box which has hdmi & rca ports only .Could it give me 5.1 dd surround sound from my HT.How to connect?@ramesh sky
rPE1f4u.jpg
What are the inputs your HT have?

In your home theatre system , any symbol like DD (Dolby license) in back side. And you have coaxial output ?. If only have RCA , you can't feel real Dolby digital 5.1 surround. And you send the right side of the HT snapshot, Bro.

In your home theatre system , any symbol like DD (Dolby license) in back side. And you have coaxial output ?. If only have RCA , you can't feel real Dolby digital 5.1 surround. And you send the right side of the HT snapshot, Bro.

Not written on back side mentioned at front as Dolby digital ..Here are connection images and user manual.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock