Ordered STB from AliExpress

Bro help me.out....why my shipment sent back to mumbai office???
da69a001b7e1a0d43f8353897d19c4b3.jpg

No bro. You got it wrong. It arrived on Mumbai sorting office at 10:33 and dispatched from the office at 12:38

Nothing wrong with the parcel shipment. So you have not to worry bro. :)

Bapun Raz said:
No bro. You got it wrong. It arrived on Mumbai sorting office at 10:33 and dispatched from the office at 12:38

Nothing wrong with the parcel shipment. So you have not to worry bro. :)
Might be...but its current location seems Saharanpur and next would be Mumbai...it clearly indicates it followed the path
Mumbai-delhi-Saharanpur-Mumbai

Kindly guide me....bro...

Yes bro. Its received in Saharanpur office and now dispatched to Mumbai. You can see event type column, first it was received and next day dispatched to next office. You can also see next office mentioned multiple times where item is being kept for formalities. Hope that clears.

freedishlover said:
That is why I asked why do they sent it back to Mumbai instead of Dehradun?? Will it come or...??
Each time it comes with different roots saying from my personal experience. So do not worry bro. Just wait and you will have your product before the delivery due date.

I had got my shipment exect after one month please be prepare for that, advise to avoid government post, for Aliexpress DHL is recommended.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock