pack prices r increasing

I was using the videocon d2h 6 months ago.I shifted to dish tv due to videocon d2h lack of hd channel addition.but I have seen for the past 6 months d2h is concentrating on uhdtv channels which is totally unwanted now.they really need to concentrate in hd channels.now they are increasing the rates.but i dont know why dream dth is always supporting d2h when their move is worst.it seems like we can change the website name as videocond2hsupporters.com. dont blindly support d2h instead raise the voice to d2h cc.

Sadiq said:
Yes! But what happened to your news?

which news sadiq sir? his post about the price hike? if yes, u were talking about this than no mistake of his as prices were supposed to b increased.
but its very very strange, tata has taken back its price hike n d2h has not hiked the price on the last minute. first time i see this. i think due to budget which is on last day of the same month.

Prateek Marwadi said:
which news sadiq sir? his post about the price hike? if yes, u were talking about this than no mistake of his as prices were supposed to b increased.
but its very very strange, tata has taken back its price hike n d2h has not hiked the price on the last minute. first time i see this. i think due to budget which is on last day of the same month.

I am talking about his post about price hike. He is an employee in d2h. So expecting more information regarding his news.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock