please explain how?

South Gold Sports - Rs.325
South Premium HD Access Fee - Rs.150
Star Movies HD - Rs.23
Sony Pix HD - Rs.23
Zee Studio HD - Rs.23
Movies Now Plus HD - Rs.23
Travel XP HD - Rs.23

Total = Rs.590 which is the new price of New South Platinum HD pack which I am currently having with lot more channels than these.

My need is the above HD channels, all sports channels (SD and HD), 3 Tamil HD channels, Discovery HD, NGC HD, History HD and M Tunes HD.

I don't think there is any other pack+a-la-carte than New South Platinum HD. If there are any, please let me know.

@ sadiq bro thanks for that. no other pack is like that. as per ur needs, it is the best pack 4 u.
so u can also do a LTR for 2 years as the hd packs ll increase one more time in this calendar year itself. so bro if u calculate then also u wud b benefited.

so this is only the option available just to save price hike.

I am already in LTR till 17-Mar-2015. Is it possible to recharge for another 6 months?

If yes, the 6 month period will be from 17-Mar-15?

Sadiq said:
I am already in LTR till 17-Mar-2015. Is it possible to recharge for another 6 months?
yes
If yes, the 6 month period will be from 17-Mar-15?
ofcourse bro

please reply to my previous post also about the forum rules. please bro

Prateek Marwadi said:
please reply to my previous post also about the forum rules. please bro

What is not clear for you. PM me or any team members since the thread is deviating. Refer the rules book as well here.

Announcement

I recharged for another 6 months and saved the additional amount of Rs.120 (from March to September). My next recharge date is on 28-Sep-2015.

As per LTR terms, I am now price protected!

Sadiq said:
I recharged for another 6 months and saved the additional amount of Rs.120 (from March to September). My next recharge date is on 28-Sep-2015.

As per LTR terms, I am now price protected!

please explain it bro
15rs extra + 3% extra+ 15days extra+ price protection for the entire period + any new channel addition for free

Prateek Marwadi said:
please explain it bro
15rs extra + 3% extra+ 15days extra+ price protection for the entire period + any new channel addition for free

Rs.20 increased per month and for 6 months it is Rs.120 that I need to pay in addition excluding benefits. I saved that amount from my bank account. Clear bro?

Sadiq said:
Rs.20 increased per month and for 6 months it is Rs.120 that I need to pay in addition excluding benefits. I saved that amount from my bank account. Clear bro?

yes bro. simple calculation but cudn't catch it bro. one more q- next recharge date is
28th sep how bro?

Prateek Marwadi said:
yes bro. simple calculation but cannot catch it bro. one more q- next recharge date is
28th sep how bro?

This is after including 3% benefit for recharging through net-banking/cards and LTR benefit for 6 months by applying the current monthly subscription of Rs.570. I also subscribed to Recording Top-up at Rs.30 per month from 09-Apr onward since it is free till 09-Apr as part of upgrade offer.

I hope you remember I prepared one Excel file to calculate and it is giving the correct date so I am safe!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock