pack prices r increasing

Sadiq said:
This is after including 3% benefit for recharging through net-banking/cards and LTR benefit for 6 months by applying the current monthly subscription of Rs.570. I also subscribed to Recording Top-up at Rs.30 per month from 09-Apr onward since it is free till 09-Apr as part of upgrade offer.

I hope you remember I prepared one Excel file to calculate and it is giving the correct date so I am safe!

only u r using that i think, yes- i do remember, we both dint sleep at that night as we had a discussion, i cannot forget this till the next time i wake up for the whole night

Prateek Marwadi said:
only u r using that i think, yes- i do remember, we both dint sleep at that night as we had a discussion, i cannot forget this till the next time i wake up for the whole night

Since I prepared I am using it. I tried to help others too. But I am not worrying if others are not using it.

Sadiq said:
Since I prepared I am using it. I tried to help others too. But I am worrying if others are not using it.

bro. y r u worrying? u gave something which is good but to use that depends on the perception of the user. i used ur sheet once n it was giving me the right information n after that i don't need to use that bcoz still my a/c recharge date n ur sheet recharge date is same.

but its my request only please check ur d2h account.

i checked it just now, money has been deducted but the deduction was same as yesterday

but today is feb so the deduction shud have been 169/28, but deduction was @ 169/31. recharge date is same 28/09/2015. can u confirm it bro?

Typo bro! I wanted to say, "I am not worrying!"

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro. y r u worrying? u gave something which is good but to use that depends on the perception of the user. i used ur sheet once n it was giving me the right information n after that i don't need to use that bcoz still my a/c recharge date n ur sheet recharge date is same.

but its my request only please check ur d2h account.

i checked it just now, money has been deducted but the deduction was same as yesterday

but today is feb so the deduction shud have been 169/28, but deduction was @ 169/31. recharge date is same 28/09/2015. can u confirm it bro?

But for me it is correct bro!

i just wanted to ask whether in ur account the deduction was same as yesterday or the deduction was higher today than yesterday?

if possible please check it in d2h website n then confirm!

Just checked again. They deducted the same amount like yesterday. But how come the next recharge date was showing correct date for me?

Now the Excel is showing 26-Sep-2015 (I overlooked earlier) but the actual date is 28-Sep-15. Somewhere they are doing a tricky calculation. It is definitely not the same amount for the entire year since they will definitely not divide with 31 days since they will get loss. I will keep checking it and will update if it is matching with my calculated value at one day.

On that day I will try to do reverse engineering and will try to find the formula that they are using!!!!

Sadiq said:
Just checked again. They deducted the same amount like yesterday. But how come the next recharge date was showing correct date for me?

i also said the same thing on that day but u dint acknowledge it. if u calculate it on a long term then both the outcome wud b same.

e.g. bro - 231*12/365 = amount deducted for each day
so bro anyhow the outcome date has to b same, not with ur formula but also with d2h formula or any other formula. just use simple maths n nothing more bro.

Somewhere they are doing a tricky calculation. It is definitely not the same amount for the entire year since they will definitely not divide with 31 days since they will get loss. I will keep checking it and will update if it is matching with my calculated value at one day.

bro a simple calculation, they r not dividing it with 31 days, yesterday n today both the amts r same bcoz of 231*12/365.
On that day I will try to do reverse engineering and will try to find the formula that they are using!!!!
now divide the same thing in ur sheet, u ll get the same date

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock