Package Selection

Big Boss

Reaction score
I am thinking of changing my d2h package to a more affordable one and I had gone thru their website for the packs and add-ons available. I have the following query:

If I take the base pack as South Silver (Rs. 235/- pm) will I be able to have any HD add-on channels along with this pack. 

When I check the website, I see this page about HD Add-ons and I find it confusing as to which base pack they are linked....and all packs are Rs. 175/-....  (Super Gold Packages - HD Channel Packs - DTH Services - Videocon D2H)

Will it be more better if I take any HD Channels as A-la-Carte... 

I tried to call the CC, but they were lost like me and was not able to give a proper reply :)

:sp :sp

Vishnu777 said:
Bro first upon tell your channel requirements and budget..

Bro... I am looking for the following channel genre:

• All Malayalam Channels
  • All Tamil Channels
I guess these two can be availed as a Free Add-on with the South Silver Package
  • Popular Kids Channels
  • Popular Hindi Music Channels
  • Popular English News Channels
  • Popular Hindi Movie  Channels
  • All HD Channel (As per their website, the New South Diamond package has all the HD channels and they charge Rs. 175 pm). 
So as per my working, I am planning to take South Silver (Rs. 235) + South Diamond HD (Rs. 175). Is this package selection possible ?  :u :u

No you can't take South silver + south diamond HD channels

If u want all mentioned channels then you should go with South diamond Rs 450 + HD access fee of Rs 175 and Free tamil and malayalam add on.

So total cost will be 450 + 175= Rs 625.

so u mean to say that with South Silver package, I cannot take any of the HD add ons ?

Big Boss said:
so u mean to say that with South Silver package, I cannot take any of the HD add ons ?

No you can't get all HD channels on South silver you will get the HD version of SD channels available in ur package..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock