Breaking Pandaya Store | StarPlus

Look this is what i found from pandian stores wikipedia.....it is also remade into punjabi on ptc punjabi nd in odia on tarang tv
Image-1609246524.jpg

@mani_music @JollyLNB @KAR @veer32564 what do u think is there any possibility in future that star india will acquire this 2 channels nd will enter into this 2 markets also

Look this is what i found from pandian stores wikipedia.....it is also remade into punjabi on ptc punjabi nd in odia on tarang tv
Image-1609246524.jpg

@mani_music @JollyLNB @KAR @veer32564 what do u think is there any possibility in future that star india will acquire this 2 channels nd will enter into this 2 markets also
STAR India has many possibilities for Tarang TV in Odia market atleast. They dubbed Nojor and Kironmala of STAR Jalsha. For Punjabi, I see no possibility though. They just bought it.

Image-1609246524.jpg

I agree with @veer32564 bro opinion. Star may acquire Tarang as they have good relations with them because the latter as showcased many Star India shows in odia language. Odia is a growing industry in india which has the potential to grab Star's Attention. Coming to Punjabi, it's unlikely.

Image-1609246524.jpg

May be.. But as of now their motive is to grow further in the markets where they are present currently.. I have read this in some interview..

It will be good of they acquire those channels.. But Star India might not be keen in this I think..

And if this happens, I tell you now only, all other GECs will follow the step of STAR Plus, and start filling their 6-7 slots. ZEE and Viacom18 depend heavily upon STAR for new risks and strategies of daily soap slots in Hindi domain.
Thats for sure....whenever star does something new zee/colors always follows same route.....be it opening early/late nigh slots , extending serial till sat-sun or doing mahaepisodes
But remember only star have good track records of trps for early/late night slots
5:30 jana na dil se door used to get trps betn 1-1.5 ....6pm ipkknd ebp nd mere angne me used to get 1.5-2 trps , 6:30pm suhani used to get trps above 2.5 nd 11pm nazar used to get 1.8-2 trp but colors/zee never got trps above 1 in 6:30pm slots only leave alone other slots

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock