Discussion Parameters to check when replacing your ADTV Remote officially

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 27,526
I can see in Deepu's pic there's the | | symbol on number 5. But on Ritesh bro's remote, it's not there. And also on the back side the horizontal separator symbol is near the battery for my remote whereas for Ritesh bro's remote, it's near the circle. This is a clear difference. @Deepu can you please post the back side of your remote? If this remote is a fake, I'm going to write a strong email to Airtel and complain on this guy.

@Ritesh bro, you don't have the separator symbol on the number 5. Do you?

4bffdf0e2ee64c19538f1931f5e18ac5.jpg
59b78675fc3e833c7245be6f986ec130.jpg

On no. 5 there is Mark ..

Last edited:
on every device, there is a point mark on number 5. it's for blind person. if any device, doesnot contain dot mark on 5 , then it can be concluded as fake.
u can check ur old keypad phone, Old Remotes....

@Ritesh bro, you don't have the separator symbol on the number 5. Do you?
It was there on my earlier remote and i miss it.
I asked the the technician about that but he said that the stock came without that mark.
Actually Adtv's area office is in my colony itself. So, i will visit there tomorrow and check myself.
But i getting the nice feel. Buttons are smooth and quality wise there isn't any issue.
Will check tomorrow and update.

Ok @Ritesh bro. Please update.

Thanks everyone. I wrote a strong email to Airtel on this. Let's see what they do.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock