Discussion Parameters to check when replacing your ADTV Remote officially

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 27,536
But this is ridiculous. Even when I raised official complaint for remote replacement and paid the necessary charges, if I get a fake remote it's unacceptable. Airtel needs to take strong action against this. What's the difference between buying it in the black market and getting it officially!!

Nothing in these days sadly ..

as we're educated & having knowledge abt dth but the opposite side very much innocent they are :unsure::unsure::unsure::cry:

Exactly bro. Since I've exposure, I'm able to post here and get clarifications. What about normal people, they don't know all these things. I feel really bad for all the innocent people out there who are suffering due to these cheap tactics by the distributors.

I got a call from Airtel this morning. They are going to send a person to verify the remote by end of the day today. If proven fake, they'll replace it.

BTW, I split this topic into a separate thread for everyone's convenience.

@Ritesh bro, did you check at Airtel area office about the missing indicators on your remote?

Bro, I guess your remote is original. It has the pattern on 5 no. Might just be a new remote model.

But I might be wrong, the quality does not look as good as others have posted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock