Pathetic Airtel HD Customer Care

samprasona

Reaction score
Hey dear members who are subscribers of Airtel HD DTH.....

This is to inform you that and so many of us know that HD PLUS top-up has been revised with addition of Life Ok HD channel in it. But Call Center Executives still don't know about this addition and update on Airtel DTH website.
After calling 3 to 4 times and even after speaking with back end escalation team, executives still don't know about revised / updated HD Plus Top-Up.
Now, as Life OK HD added in HD Plaus Top-Up, this channel must be shown under this subscribed top-up in Advanced Rental category till complete subscription period. And also under Term and Conditions of Price Protection Policy.
Myself still not getting this channel. I have already paid for one year for HD Plus Top-Up.

Very disappointing and pathetic service by Airtel HD DTH.....

Yes Brother I also face same problem but I think that is not representative problem airtel still not updated that pack it showes only in web because I already try to activate through sms(ADD HDPLUS to 54325) but it replies top up is not eligible.
I will be try it again in through selfcare in the night then I will post the reply here.

Thank You.

samprasona Bro & TR Vishnu Bro Please Contact Airtel Digital Tv Nodal Officers & They Will Resolve Ur Complaint Soon :)

For Your Reference Airtel Digital Tv Nodal Officers Details ,Please Find the Below,

Page_1_Airtel_Digital_Tv_Nodal_Officer.jpg

Page_2_Airtel_Digital_Tv_Nodal_Officer.jpg

Airtel Digital Tv Nodal Officer Details Find Below Mentioned Visit page:

Digital TV from Airtel

Thanks. But just called them. But nidal office also not aware of New HD Plus Topup.
Pathetic.
They hv target to loot as many customers as possible.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock