Pay channels blacked out in Arasu cable TV in Thiruvallur,Vellore districts

aravindan

Reaction score
Apart from few Tamil regional channels, Most of sports & English pay channels are blacked out in Vellore, Thiruvallur districts since this month's start.

Channel count decreased to 40 from earlier 90+..:(

I heard that reason for black out is Arasu-LCOs revenue share dispute and non payments from LCOs to Arasu.

People please share your respective districts' situation..

Arasu have started to become another SCV in TN...:angry:angry:angry

RE: Pay channels blacked out in Arasu cable

aravindan said:
People please share your respective districts' situation..

this is what i expected. :wall im waiting for HOUSEMD reply here.

RE: Pay channels blacked out in Arasu cable

In India a "Cable MSO" offering pay channels at lower price relatively than a "DTH MSO".

But in Tamilnadu, No other new "Cable MSOs" are allowed to start digital services and cursed to exists with analog services.

SCV and Arasu should start serve TN or let other "Cable MSOs" serve..:angry

...Live or Let us live...

It seems TN will not be digitalized even if the entire country become digitalized.:angry:angry:angry

RE: Pay channels blacked out in Arasu cable TV

I wonder no TV media, daily newspapers or nobody exposed this problem happening since this month begins..:huh

This negligence & lack of commitment towards cable industry by TN people seems to be the advantage of MSOs. :u

aravindan said:
I heard that reason for black out is Arasu-LCOs revenue share dispute and non payments from LCOs to Arasu.

Arasu seems to have agreed to increase payments to compensate LCO's expenses, hopefully the issue should be resolved soon and the channels should be back.

DGVP_180814.jpg

aravindan said:

It's too early to say Arasu has become like another MSO, lets wait for another 30 - 45 days and if the pay channels don't return then we can raise questions for failing to keep their promise of providing pay channels.

Also to become another Monopoly, Arasu has to take over Chennai like which they haven't till now and we have no idea if they ever will. So unless Arasu enters Chennai we cant consider it as equal to another Monopoly.

We cant compare a kid to a professional boxer unless the kid behaves like a real boxer.

aravindan said:
It seems TN will not be digitalized even if the entire country become digitalized.:angry:angry:angry

Well Said. :k

Unless Arasu gets the license TN may not be digitalized, will Arasu get the license looks like a million dollar question. :(

They do all this nonsense even before they enter chennai we can say for sure what would they do when they come in. SCV did all this nonsence only after they got established, these ppl started now itself.

in chennai im getting english pay channels ...same list all channels im getting ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock