• Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 16,647
Adithya Vikram said:
Sony ESPN And Sony ESPNHD Coming SOON

kTImpua.jpg

sUIuVo6.jpg

lLYegWz.jpg

cant see pics kindly check again

anikalra bro are y sure sony has new Zealand cricket rights ,what is your source ? please mention

An extra channel would be great for Australian Open..
But, of course, going by SPN's reputation, they will never be able to launch the channel by Jan 18..

INDO-PAK series was not to be telecasted on STAR and neither on TEN as BCCI has multiple times gone against TEN network...
Secondly this series was proposed to take place in INDIA but although STAR has all the broadcasting rights for home matches this series was not supposedly home series,infact it was termed to be PAKISTAN home series...
Hence,if the series was to happen it was to be broadcasted by SONY in partnership with ESPN.
It was to be mega launch for the channel..
SONY meanwhile had already aquired rights for NZ CRICKET which included SRILANKA tour but delayed the launch of the channel bcz of bigger event which unfortunately didnt happen...

SONYESPN will telecast AUSTRALIA tour of NEW ZEALAND.......

SOURCE: My sister is HEAD MARKETING HR in STAR SPORTS and SONY as of now is the biggest competitor as well as threat to STAR..........In order to keep up with your competitors u need to know what they are upto...Hope this clears the doubt.

anikalra said:
INDO-PAK series was not to be telecasted on STAR and neither on TEN as BCCI has multiple times gone against TEN network...
Secondly this series was proposed to take place in INDIA but although STAR has all the broadcasting rights for home matches this series was not supposedly home series,infact it was termed to be PAKISTAN home series...
Hence,if the series was to happen it was to be broadcasted by SONY in partnership with ESPN.
It was to be mega launch for the channel..
SONY meanwhile had already aquired rights for NZ CRICKET which included SRILANKA tour but delayed the launch of the channel bcz of bigger event which unfortunately didnt happen...

SONYESPN will telecast AUSTRALIA tour of NEW ZEALAND.......

SOURCE: My sister is HEAD MARKETING HR in STAR SPORTS and SONY as of now is the biggest competitor as well as threat to STAR..........In order to keep up with your competitors u need to know what they are upto...Hope this clears the doubt.

The series with Pakistan was supposed to be Pakistan's home series and Ten Sports has rights for that. So no matter what if that series were to take place it would have been broadcast on Ten Network irrespective of the venue. Broadcast rights are commercial agreements between 2 parties i.e. PCB & Ten while the third party which is BCCI has no say in it. So Sony is nowhere in the picture.
Moreover if SONY were to telecast Australia's tour of New Zealand, then they would have started advetorials for that by now, atleast on their website. If you still believe that SPN has rights for it then post some credible source.

The india Pakistan tour if it had happened would have been telecast on Ten Sports even if it had been played in India. I think they have NZ cricket rights though not sure as far as I heard Sony ESPN is renaming Kix that's all maybe I am wrong I don't know

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock