(Pics) Activated Dish TV Aapka Pack (FTA) In HD Box For Rs.600

RE: Activated Dish TV Aapka Pack (FTA) In HD Box For Rs.600

Vadirocks said:
Are You Using Same VC?

My delhi STB doesnot require VC. It has no slot for any card what so ever. I just removed the cable from DishTV STb and attached to this (Delhi) FTA STB.

Here are the screen shots

My Files

regards
sreeram murthy
hyd7007177

simply he is uding normal FTA receiver for ddd+ channel

Oh Ok Ok! Now Only I Got You!

Here Is The Pics Of HD Channels Which I'm Getting

KvqR7Sq.jpg

opuj6rd.jpg

TMYZzvS.jpg

tPW06hL.jpg

ralYvdd.jpg

After software upgradation, it will comes like this and goes off after some time.

Karthik said:
After software upgradation, it will comes like this and goes off after some time.

Yes! But I'll Be Happy If A Able To Add These As Add On Packs

Well! Nothing Is Free In This Business! Everything Will Be Having Indirect Costs,,

Vadirocks said:
Friends,

I Have Activated Dish TV Aapka Pack (FTA) In HD Box For Rs.600

At Present Enjoying All Tamil Channels & Malayalam Channels

Note : Tamil Chutti TV & Adithya Not Coming

This Offer For More Than 60 Days Deactivated Customers

Courtesy : Meetdhil & Baskaran Ayyalur (Tamilandth).

wVT1zdt.jpg

Today I Chat With Dish TV And Enquired Is There Any Offer For Me And They Said You Have Aapka Pack Rs.600 For 3 Years And Can Watch All Free Channels In Dish TV

This's What She Said (Sorry For Unable To Post SS)

ARPITA> Aapka pack is a 3 year pack in which you need to pay Rs 600/- at once for 3 year to enjoy the channels coming under this package. This package contain all free to channels which will be running for 3 years with the cost of Rs 600/- only. This is also called the FTA offer. Aapka Pack - FTA {3 Years} 58 + Channels Rs. 600/-
ARPITA> Channel details in this package are :- GEC 9X* DD Bharati* DD HD * DD India* DD National* Star Utsav* Chardikla Time TV* Zee Smile* Movies Enterr 10* Zee Premier Zee Action Zee Classic You> Music B4U Music* ETC* Sports DD Sports* News Azad News* DD News* Lok Sabha* News 24* News Live* P7 News* PTC News* Rajya Sabha TV* Devotional Aastha TV* MH1 Shraddha* Zee Jagran* You> Education Care World* Gyandarshan 1* Gyandarshan 2* Vyas TV* Regional Amrita TV* DD Bangla* DD Chandana* DD Girnar (Gujarati)* DD Kashir* DD Malayalam* DD North East* DD Oriya* DD Podhigai* DD Punjabi* DD Sahyadri* DD Saptagiri* DD Urdu* Jai Hind* Kalaignar TV* International DW TV* NHK WORLD* Rusia Today*

ARPITA> Kindly ignore the channels which has been removed from our platform.

ARPITA> This is basically contain all free to air channels.

ARPITA> The activation of this offer is done by the dealer end. So, you need to contact to the dealer for the same.

ARPITA> one biggest benefit of this offer:- You can switch to any package at anytime by paying minimum Rs 200/- and then come back to aapka pack anytime. Also if you want to activate any alacarte, you need to make the payment for the same of minimum Rs 200/- . In Rs 200/- you can enjoy your package as well as alacarte and the renewal date for the same will be made according to the per day billing process.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock