(Pics) Activated Dish TV Aapka Pack (FTA) In HD Box For Rs.600

I see bengali chanels with apka pack. How many rs recharge & how many month minimum

No Chance For HD Channels Bro!

In Case Of Any HD Channels Run FTA Then You Can Watch Them Freely!

After recharge 600 hundred only see free chanels.i see my bengali a la cart pack per month 50 . How many rs cecharge for minimum days

joykgp said:
After recharge 600 hundred only see free chanels.i see my bengali a la cart pack per month 50 . How many rs cecharge for minimum days

Rs.600 For Watching FTA Channels For 3 Years,

If You Want To Watch Any Aa-La-Karte You Need To Recharge Extra

This Offer For More Than

Today I Chat With Dish TV And Enquired Is There Any Offer For Me And They Said You Have Aapka Pack Rs.600 For 3 Years And Can Watch All Free Channels In Dish TV

This's What She Said (Sorry For Unable To Post SS)

ARPITA> Aapka pack is a 3 year pack in which you need to pay Rs 600/- at once for 3 year to enjoy the channels coming under this package. This package contain all free to channels which will be running for 3 years with the cost of Rs 600/- only. This is also called the FTA offer. Aapka Pack - FTA {3 Years} 58 + Channels Rs. 600/-
ARPITA> Channel details in this package are :- GEC 9X* DD Bharati* DD HD * DD India* DD National* Star Utsav* Chardikla Time TV* Zee Smile* Movies Enterr 10* Zee Premier Zee Action Zee Classic You> Music B4U Music* ETC* Sports DD Sports* News Azad News* DD News* Lok Sabha* News 24* News Live* P7 News* PTC News* Rajya Sabha TV* Devotional Aastha TV* MH1 Shraddha* Zee Jagran* You> Education Care World* Gyandarshan 1* Gyandarshan 2* Vyas TV* Regional Amrita TV* DD Bangla* DD Chandana* DD Girnar (Gujarati)* DD Kashir* DD Malayalam* DD North East* DD Oriya* DD Podhigai* DD Punjabi* DD Sahyadri* DD Saptagiri* DD Urdu* Jai Hind* Kalaignar TV* International DW TV* NHK WORLD*g minimum Rs 200/- and then come back to aapka pack anytime. Also if you want to activate any alacarte, you need to make the payment for the same of minimum Rs 200/- . In Rs 200/- you can enjoy your package as well as alacarte and the renewal date for the same will be made according to the per day billing process.
[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock