Pics and Comments on 4K Quality in TataSky

I would wait till4k dvr is introduced and prices of4k TV sets comes down as well. Anxiously looking forward to such moments.

Re: RE: Pics and Comments on 4K Quality in TataSky

harshbardhan said:
I would wait till4k dvr is introduced and prices of4k TV sets comes down as well. Anxiously looking forward to such moments.
Me too bro

phreakv6 said:
@jdrocks - did you notice anything while increasing/decreasing volume in the 4K channel with the tata sky remote? I get a yellow horizontal volume adjustment graphic and not the usual one thats vertical to the right.

It's very odd actually. After watching for some time, when I used the TS remote to change volume on the 4K channel, it did show the yellow horizontal bars. But when I changed channels and came back to 4K and tried again, it was the usual vertical blue bars again!

jdrocks said:
It's very odd actually. After watching for some time, when I used the TS remote to change volume on the 4K channel, it did show the yellow horizontal bars. But when I changed channels and came back to 4K and tried again, it was the usual vertical blue bars again!

Yes it is back to normal now for me too. Wonder what changed.

jdrocks said:
Is the audio cutting out sometimes for you?

Just twice or thrice so far and not more than 10 secs each time and mostly between overs. I think its the way they are trying to insert the 4K replays when the ads play in the HD feed or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock