[pics] HCT, 24-TECNO, 24-DOC are FTA @ 75*East(Ku-Band)

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
[pics] HCT, 24-TECNO, 24-DOC are FTA @ 75*East(Ku-Band)

Friends some Ku-band very Nice channels are FTA on ABS-1 at 75*East, I think these channels are Fta due to (Merry Christmas) so ENJOY with your Mpeg-2 Box. :) :eek:hya

HERE SOME SS OF THESE CHANNELS:-

12-1_zps3fc9b082.jpg

11-4_zpsf492167c.jpg

15-1_zps11e19dfc.jpg

16-2_zps16662942.jpg

14-2_zps55d5e9bb.jpg

13-3_zps5f90e2af.jpg

ENJOY......:eek:hya:eek:hya

Great Jenius-Jatt

Can you mention plz which channel are good entertainer & total no of fta ku band channel from 75 E?

Its great that those are mpeg - 2

Max said:
Great Jenius-Jatt

Can you mention plz which channel are good entertainer & total no of fta ku band channel from 75 E?

Its great that those are mpeg - 2
Dear Max mostly say 90% channels are very nice from ABS-1 at 75*E, But main problem is that,The Language barrier + North Indian are Enjoying these channels and my South friends are struggling for these channels,If you are in North you can easily get these channels with 75CM to 90CM dish with good signal.:)

PL those want to setup their dish towards ABS-1 can also see this Thread for Explain with Pictures:

How to Setup Ku-Band dish for ABS-1 @ 75*E [Explained with SS]

No chance. I m from Pune. Can receive only few of it. thanks. I was much happy before I remind I cant access all the channels from the satellite. :D

HCT carries some 1x movies. I use to get it sometimes, when airtel poited to 74E.

Max said:
No chance. I m from Pune. Can receive only few of it. thanks. I was much happy before I remind I cant access all the channels from the satellite. :D
Sorry bro for reminding you you get sad for not getting the channels.I think in pune 6ft offset dish is very good for all ku fta. One of my friend from south has catch even yasat-1 with 6ft ku dish..:sp :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock