{Pics} "Mazhavil Manorama HD" added on LCN 804 !!

MM HD is simulcast channel
Old advt showing 4:3 (sd)
New ad & new programmes are in HD (16:9)
Some of the programmes are good & upto date

But audio side is poor.
There is no surround sound.
In side the program some character voice become loud which is irritating.
This shall be corrected in the mixing studio.

Video : 7/10
Audio : 4/10

Vicky said:
Bro i think it's old program so hd feed not available,that's why they telesacting in 4:3 mode

Same issue in sun music hd channel,they also follow the same,if they telescating old songs means they also telesacting in 4:3 mode:k

this Same issue in Fox life HD channel also

Re: RE: {Pics} "Mazhavil Manorama HD" added on LCN 804 !!

GODMAN said:
this Same issue in Fox life HD channel also

Ys in fox life hd they are showing adds in letterbox mode

Comparing with AsianetHD Mazhavil is not a full time HD channel.There is no adds in AsianetHD and only shows full HD content all the time .

Thanks for the share Sudheep Brother, I am also see the ad.

In last friday when Mazhavil HD add on Airtel they give a small news(on same day of addition)in entertainment section on manorama daily and in that they mention that it is the first time a DTH add Mazhavil HD and also they said that please upgrade to HD+ service to view the channel and they also give airtel contact number and sms format for upgrade to HD+.

In manorama news channel also they frequently scroll about the addition of Mazhavil HD in airtel.The sms and contact number for the upgradation to HD+ is also scrolling.

Thank You.

Hi Brothers

The promotion stratergy of Mazhavil is good.But very sad to say that the hd content of channel is not upto mark,specially when movie playing.They play movie in 4:3 DVD quality only.I am never expect this from Mazhavil.

I hope that they will soon play movies in True HD 16:9.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock