{Pics} "Mazhavil Manorama HD" added on LCN 804 !!

so is this channel available in all magnum packs? any idea? because if yes I have to remove the 36/- rs addon for MMHD

aspr said:
so is this channel available in all magnum packs? any idea? because if yes I have to remove the 36/- rs addon for MMHD

Its available in my south magnum pack together with Asianet HD

oxygen said:
Its available in my south magnum pack together with Asianet HD
I have been trying for some time with Airtel to give me Manorama HD. However, they claim that it is not part of any pack and that I would have to pay extra for it. I am a subscriber to South magnum HD for the last two years. I just want to confirm that you are receiving this as part of the Magum pack so that I can use that in my case against them
thanks

satishb said:
I have been trying for some time with Airtel to give me Manorama HD. However, they claim that it is not part of any pack and that I would have to pay extra for it. I am a subscriber to South magnum HD for the last two years. I just want to confirm that you are receiving this as part of the Magum pack so that I can use that in my case against them
thanks

You have to pay ₹36/- for Mazhavil Manorama HD.
ece11ae8b7581807c6828004e91a26f1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock