{Pics} "Mazhavil Manorama HD" added on LCN 804 !!

I am malayalam base pack customer still I am not getting channel shows error code 4.
88d3e17d323d260b5a10c68e0d209936.jpg

anilmampreth said:
I am malayalam base pack customer still I am not getting channel shows error code 4.

Airtel have their stupid policy,they do not add the new channels immediately to base packs,you'll have to wait,they'll add it after some time,I had to wait 2 weeks to see Fox Life HD in my pack,in this case Tata Sky is best :k

I m still astonished by d fact, that I m getting asianet hd in my ROI mega pack :skd :c

shawl_who said:
1st post updated wid pics.

the logo is going out of d screen.

"D" in "HD" is going out of screen :hehe

Is this a broadcaster problem or airtel problem

shawl_who said:
I m still astonished by d fact, that I m getting asianet hd in my ROI mega pack :skd :c

Someone mentioned few days back that Asianet HD doesn't have good amount of shows and new movies,nd mostly new movies are only running on Asianet and not Asianet HD,so Star is giving this channel free to all viewers to enhance viewership until they get good shows,I guess that's why it's available in our ROI Pack :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock