{Pics} "Mazhavil Manorama HD" added on LCN 804 !!

• Thread starter Thread starter shawl_who
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 125
  • Views Views: Views 18,422
I am also getting this channel for free on my ROI Mega 26 HD ,posted some screen shot in Post #3,for adding Fox LIfe HD to my pack they took 2 weeks and that too I had to call them 3 times to heavy refresh my STB which was necessary and I am getting Asianet HD and MM HD from day one and they are of no use to me,stupid Airtel :shy :shy

Good addition. But I don't interest in HD channels due to high price. I eagerly waiting for safari channel

I also used to hastily add new HD channels as al-a-carte. But I stopped doing it now, since Airtel is adding all the new non premium HD channels to the base packs though they do it a bit late in some cases.

I'm also getting this as of today but strange thing is if it is in free preview then why my package name shifted from value prime 26 HD to value prime 27 HD ....still no FOX LIFE HD and these 2 useless channels ASIANET & MM HD are in my pack ....

My base pack name is also updated to "South Max Gemini 28 HD Standard" where as in the channel list, there are only 26 HD channels. Other 2 HD channels which are not in the list Asianet HD and Mazhavil Manorama HD!!

vellalucky said:
I'm also getting this as of today but strange thing is if it is in free preview then why my package name shifted from value prime 26 HD to value prime 27 HD ....still no FOX LIFE HD and these 2 useless channels ASIANET & MM HD are in my pack ....

Bro call cc,Fox Life might have been included in your pack if it's changed from 26 to 27 HD,I was also not getting Fox Life HD for some time while Shawl bro having same package was getting it,I called them and they said sometimes the channels do not add automatically,so you can call and confirm about it :k

Harry.S said:
Useless HD addition:( :( :huh

:no How can U say it as Useless...???
You can say it is useless for you... :dodgy There are so many Kerala people waited for that channel.....

Back
Top Bottom