(Pics) My New Solid HDS2-3000 HD STB - Review

• Thread starter Thread starter Vadirocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 261
  • Views Views: Views 42,500
Vadirocks, turn off the flask light when you are capturing images from TV so the white spot will not come.

dreamdth said:
Vadirocks, turn off the flask light when you are capturing images from TV so the white spot will not come.

Yeah I Tried But Didn't Get Option To Turn It Off

It Was Showing Like Automatic Mode,,,.... Bla Bla Bla

I Too Have A Question What's The Use Of Loop Out?

Off Topic @ Usually Always I Kept Open The DDF Site In My System & My Boss Asked Me That Why Are You Always Browsing In That Site, I Told Him As "I'm Discussing There How To I Pull You Out From Your Manager Post & How To I Get In That Post (He Gave Me Some Diff. Reaction Very Funny To See - BTW Both Of Us Very Friendly Always)

Vadirocks said:
I Too Have A Question What's The Use Of Loop Out?

Loop out is used to connect another STB with yours. And You can watch another channel on the other stb.

But the first stb should be kept on or in standby, only then the second stb will work.

Madhan bro is right,But I will add to it,when ever you add a another stb to LOOP-OUT then take care that the second box will only works on the Satellite which is working with first (Main) Stb.
I mean suppose you have 10990 V 27500 freq. of DD+ is active in your first stb then you are able to watch DD+ in second STB also, You can't access the other satellite apart from the active satellite.

In some stb's this is also seen: suppose the main stb is using Vertical polarization the second can't work on Horizontal pol. So few things we have to kept in mind. ok

So I Can Connect The ST-2 Satellite Connection At The Same Time In D2H As Well As Solid HD STB And Can Watch Two Diff Channels At The Time? Am I Right?

Back
Top Bottom