[Pics] PAKSAT-1R @ 38*East & Eutelsat-36*East in 75CM dish

Please try satellite finder or satellite ar or satellite director on your android smart phones to track many satellites on the sky. I had successfully tracked many satellites with this app like abs sat, yaha sat, turkey sat, pak sat, badr sat along with local dth operators satellites.

You have to select your satellite which you want to get in the satellite finder or satellite ar or satellite director and press ar view and find direction of your satellite. And adjust you dish accordingly.

@kafeel_azam: I was also trying for the same setup, and have managed to succeed, to get both ST2 and SES7 on the same dish.
Set the prime to ST2, and then place SES7 to the left of ST2 (slighly up from d level of prime lnb), while facing the dish. Distance between the 2 lnbs is, approx. 2 hands placed together. :)

I mean, distance is somewhat large, but surely SES7 as side lnb can be got. I got 70 % signal on side lnb. :k

Re: RE: [Pics] PAKSAT-1R @ 38*East & Eutelsat-36*East in 75CM dish

shawl_who said:
@kafeel_azam: I was also trying for the same setup, and have managed to succeed, to get both ST2 and SES7 on the same dish.
Set the prime to ST2, and then place SES7 to the left of ST2 (slighly up from d level of prime lnb), while facing the dish. Distance between the 2 lnbs is, approx. 2 hands placed together. :)

I mean, distance is somewhat large, but surely SES7 as side lnb can be got. I got 70 % signal on side lnb. :k

Please post pictures of your dish

kafeel_azam said:
Please post pictures of your dish

Well, actually, I dont have the setup at this moment. I only experimented, holding SES7 lnb in my hand, and got the signal, but didnt fix the lnb. Prime was ST2.
But, believe me, its possible. :k

Mehran Butt said:
Good news Sama news also started on pak sat ku band.
Now Total 2 channels added on this sat within couple of days.

Sama news
12683 V
DVB-S/MPEG-2
1700 3/4
Good news friend thanks for update :)

Re: RE: [Pics] PAKSAT-1R @ 38*East & Eutelsat-36*East in 75CM dish

Mehran Butt said:
Good news Sama news also started on pak sat ku band.
Now Total 2 channels added on this sat within couple of days.

Sama news
12683 V
DVB-S/MPEG-2
1700 3/4

Great news
Please confirm its not feed

No signal on this freq: Sama news 12683 V 1700 ,I think these frequencies are behaving like feeds. But good sign that some channels may come on ku band of paksat1R at 38*East in future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock