[Pics] PAKSAT-1R @ 38*East & Eutelsat-36*East in 75CM dish

yesterday, I tried to tune paksat with geo news freq, but failed. :angry
I think signal wasnt coming on that TP, as otherwise, I wud have been able to tune...with strong beam power of paksat.

shawl_who said:
yesterday, I tried to tune paksat with geo news freq, but failed. :angry
I think signal wasnt coming on that TP, as otherwise, I wud have been able to tune...with strong beam power of paksat.
Yes now no signal of Geo news & the freq. given by friend, Both has no signal and shawl this sat has gud signal over India no doubt when it get some channels you will definitely you get it.

Syed Faisal Ali said:
Can i attach ku band lnb on paksat with c band and can they work at same time.through disqe switch
No you can't attached both lnb's only one at a time and if you want both C + Ku band channels then you have to get Dual band lnb means Ku + C band combine, It will cost in the market about Rs.600 to 750.

But this setup will work on minimum 6ft dish not on ku small dish .

Now the Ku band channels signal is not there on 38*East any body getting pl update it

Paksat1 is only updating C band channel not interested in Ku band channels don't know why ?

If it has some popular Channels on one or two TP'S then the channels will have more viewer ship.

Why Pakistan is not starting their dth service. 10 years ago licences were given to two private companies but still no one seems to be interested to launch it.

Mehran Butt said:
Why Pakistan is not starting their dth service. 10 years ago licences were given to two private companies but still no one seems to be interested to launch it.

> coz they dont have too many chnls.. may be arnd 100 or so.
> And these companies know, that they have competition from Indian DTH ops, as its growing in no., day by day in Pak.
> Also, as DTH is slightly expensive, they might think, common ppl might not be willing to pay

but atleast they should have a govt. dth service like dd free dish in india

Mehran Butt said:
but atleast they should have a govt. dth service like dd free dish in india

But in Pakistan their Govt is not interested in DTH Service.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock