[Pics] R-MOVIE (Nice movie channel)on Thaicom.5 @ 78.5*E

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
[Pics] R-MOVIE (Nice movie channel)on Thaicom.5 @ 78.5*E

Yes friends I was very surprise to see the Hollywood movie on this channel named R-MOVIE but menu Name is I-Channel ,But Logo is R-movie & it show's mostly Hollywood movies. So I am sharing with you.

HERE IS SS OF MOVIE CH:-

0917012912_1.jpg

0917030550_0.jpg

0917012912_3.jpg
0917030550_3.jpg

SO ENJOY
.......:) :eek:hya

nice ss @jenius. even i have noticed this channel on thaicom 5, but i think english movies are dubbed in thai :huh

Biswajit.HD said:
nice ss @jenius. even i have noticed this channel on thaicom 5, but i think english movies are dubbed in thai :huh
Thanks bro. Yes you are right as we know the problem is Thai language and this sat has so many Movies channel that no one can ignore it if they ere in Eng.All Major channels are also dubbed in thai,
As I amwatching from a very long time so once the Major-2 channel was dedicated to English Movies in English ,But it is also converted into thai.
Even World movie started with English language and then it also set to thai lang.:huh

jenius-jatt said:
Biswajit.HD said:
Thanks bro. Yes you are right as we know the problem is Thai language and this sat has so many Movies channel that no one can ignore it if they ere in Eng.All Major channels are also dubbed in thai,
As I amwatching from a very long time so once the Major-2 channel was dedicated to English Movies in English ,But it is also converted into thai.
Even World movie started with English language and then it also set to thai lang.:huh

ya true.... but there are many fta channels and with dual pol lnbf, i am enjoying apstar 7 channels on 76.5 deg with thaicom 5 78.5 deg.. lots of bangladeshi channels on apstar 7, good for me as i know bangla :)

Biswajit.HD said:
jenius-jatt said:
Biswajit.HD said:

ya true.... but there are many fta channels and with dual pol lnbf, i am enjoying apstar 7 channels on 76.5 deg with thaicom 5 78.5 deg.. lots of bangladeshi channels on apstar 7, good for me as i know bangla :)
Good you are lucky & about me I have Intelsat.10 setup+Thaicom5 and I have to move it and loose 68E ,I am receiving Thaicom5 many channels, I will try when ever get time bro.
Good that you under stand Bangla I think every HINDI knowing person can under stand some what bangla many words are under stood.:)

Very nice pics jenius-jatt. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock