[Pics & Review]: My new 2244 RF HD Box

Dear sadiq bro after ur upgrade did they changed ur customer I'd to new one or as the same customer I'd before the upgrade

What's the use of that adapter?. To prevent voltage fluctuation?. :huh

vivekg123 said:
Dear sadiq bro after ur upgrade did they changed ur customer I'd to new one or as the same customer I'd before the upgrade

No, Customer ID won't change.....

It will Remain same as old one....

nambbus said:
What's the use of that adapter?. To prevent voltage fluctuation?. :huh
It is just an AC to DC converter...

vivekg123 said:
Customer ID will be the same.

Thank u syam bro and sadiq bro I asked it because when I asked the dealer he said the customer I'd will be changed and u will loose the money u have in your d2h account and I swapped the box with another 2011 box next time when I swap the box I will confirm change to new upgrade thank u once again

vivekg123 said:
Thank u syam bro and sadiq bro I asked it because when I asked the dealer he said the customer I'd will be changed and u will loose the money u have in your d2h account and I swapped the box with another 2011 box next time when I swap the box I will confirm change to new upgrade thank u once again

If CC is telling something different, just ask them to go to their website URL below.

http://www.videocond2h.com/wsc/promotions.aspx

Go to the bottom of the page.
You can see an offer with title "Basic HD to HD with Radio Frequency Remote Upgrade Offer "
Ask them to read it and ask them to provide the offer to you.
As per that offer, you will not loose your balance and you just need to recharge with Rs.999 in addition to your current balance.
You can also recharge with an additional Rs.100 and avail free recording for the first 3 months.
But you have to ask this free recording offer which is part of the upgrade offer. They are not informing the customers about this free recording offer.

prateek1987 said:
bro as per the govt. rule, no dth can forfeit any money.

Yes bro. But I don't understand for what you are mentioning this in this thread bro..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock