• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 12,148
greatachiver i was putting dreamdth mark on the pics thats why i late

RE: jalsa movies added

Greatachiever said:
Mr. Devesh said:
Greatachiever said:
wrong info given by devesh. it is still not added. just checked now:angry:huh:huh:angry:angry

it cannot be that some d2h connection are adding jalsa movies and some are not.

devesh pl be careful while putting breaking news without proper source or ss.

i never give wrong info bro and i dont know about your STB or anything

you have told about 1 hr back that it was added but it was wrong and then you have added the pic after 1 hr and now it is added. i have checked it.

brother i have two d2h HD STB, in one of my STB its added at 12:13 and in other its added at12:45, than what can i do for this and one thing is sure that i never spread rumors

ok bro no probs. our main aim is that d2h tops in no of regional channels among other dths. so in case of bengali channels it had done so. for tamil also it is neck to neck with sun direct. hope they will overtake someday.:tup:tup

RE: jalsa movies added

mmadhankumar said:
interesting.... how its added to one stb instantly and not showing up on another :huh:huh:huh infact devesh bro has posted a ss also :k:k:k

nevertheless, good update and ss frm devesh bro

Last time after nick jr. addition my STB had not received the channel for hours and i manually scanned TP then got the channel.. :tup

Same issue here, its a problem in d2h..

Yes on Fta box, channel is scrambled at 12 PM, means channel added at that time, but d2h Stb software is not good, sometimes channel not added at right time, Tatasky Stb's are excellent in this department.

Gs bro, i have seen in d2h channels are available FTA before addition and then after addition they get scrambled.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock