{PICS} Ultimate D2H Vs Tatasky PQ Comparison

Srajal Ag said:
I m waiting for any ts user to comment in this thread ....i m too a ts user for last 6 yrs n still use 4 ts stbs n i dont hav any regret as i still like ts bcoz of its hardware n ui n quickness ...people shouldnt be angry infact they should accept the reality that d2h has brtter pq than ts ...

Yeah bro some Tata Sky supporters present here and always keep promoting there DTHs and defaming other DTHs.:angry:dodgy, they always says that PQ of Tata Sky is better than D2H but today we got the proof that D2H PQ is better and sharper than Tata sky.:tup

Great work... :)

Its good if we know the details of the tv size, settings and how the setup was made. Its hard to capture the same snap on same tv with two STBs.

I'm using Tata Sky since a few years and I always feel that PQ of SD channels is a little bit extra smooth or blurred. I always use max sharpness on my LG LCD and Sony LED TV for Tata Sky.

On the other hand HD channels feature excellent sharpness on TS.

Re: RE: {PICS} Ultimate D2H Vs Tatasky PQ Comparison

v_srikanth961 said:
Great work... :)

Its good if we know the details of the tv size, settings and how the setup was made. Its hard to capture the same snap on same tv with two STBs.

Pics from sony 32 inch LCD (SOON PICS FROM 51 INCH SAMSUNG LED WHICH I WILL BUY NEXT WEEK WILL ALSO BE GIVEN)...tv setting i will give u tomorow ....

Here me too feel d2h pq is sharper than TS, I remove my d2h connection other wise I too post some pics from both the dth.

I too feel these days tata sky pq is gone down coz Im getting more sharper pq in dishtru hd.
If tata sky not arrange more tp than there pq will go down day by day:wall:dodgy

-----------------------------------------------------

:no:no:no
unfair review and pics

Well as I said more than once that every DTH STBs have differant tints,sharpness .. etc ...we have to configure the setting ...to get optimum picture quality... same settings doesn't give the best from all DTH STB.as said by DTHfan in above post me too adjusted the TV setting to get good pq.
I am not a fanboy of any DTH.. still I say that TruHD have the Best PQ in large screen TV than others.

Sent from Tapatalk HD

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Well as I said more than once that every DTH STBs have differant tints,sharpness .. etc ...we have to configure the setting ...to get optimum picture quality... same settings doesn't give the best from all DTH STB.as said by DTHfan in above post me too adjusted the TV setting to get good pq.
I am not a fanboy of any DTH.. still I say that TruHD have the Best PQ in large screen TV than others.

Sent from Tapatalk HD

I am too adjusting my both tv setting and getting best PQ from tata sky :)

par koi nahi manega :(

Re: RE: {PICS} Ultimate D2H Vs Tatasky PQ Comparison

Rushil.D said:
I am too adjusting my both tv setting and getting best PQ from tata sky :)

par koi nahi manega :(
Which is ur 2nd dth bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock