{PICS} Ultimate D2H Vs Tatasky PQ Comparison

Rushil.D said:
I am too adjusting my both tv setting and getting best PQ from tata sky :)

par koi nahi manega :(

After increasing the sharpness level in tv then we are getting better PQ in Tata sky that means Tata sky pq is not that good like D2H :wall In D2H no need to increase the sharpness level as they already have sharper pq than Tata sky.:)

yeah,Tatasky Picture Quality is not so good in SD channels,since i channged from airtel,i was dissapointed with picture quality of tatasky..but in HD channels the picture quality is awesome..

Guys, it's irrelevant to compare Tata Sky and d2h PQ. It will always be a topic of debate. Increasing the sharpness to get the same picture quality is like running a car for 5 kms in 1 liter and another car for the same in 1.5 or 2 liters.

gowrishankar said:
yeah,Tatasky Picture Quality is not so good in SD channels,since i channged from airtel,i was dissapointed with picture quality of tatasky..but in HD channels the picture quality is awesome..

Yeah no problem in HD channels,Tata sky HD channels PQ always good.:luv

FYI Guyz i hav taken these snaps with default tv settings ...i never change my tv settings ....

Oooofff ... nothing to say from me .... I dont want just to win a arguement ..

Re: RE: {PICS} Ultimate D2H Vs Tatasky PQ Comparison

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Oooofff ... nothing to say from me .... I dont want just to win a arguement ..
Winning is not in your hand, sir. Defending is in your hand, promoting is in your hand, but you can never be sure of winning. (Spiritually)

geekvishal said:
Winning is not in your hand, sir. Defending is in your hand, promoting is in your hand, but you can never be sure of winning. (Spiritually)

After reading some comments i feel that some r trying to win but even i dont want to defend too....
BTW we only think as its in our hand but nothing is in our hand..
Thanx ..
Have a nice day..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock