{PICS} Ultimate D2H Vs Tatasky PQ Comparison

FYI Guyz i hav taken these snaps with default tv settings ...i never change my tv settings ....

if videocon d2h having best PQ than other dths then why videocon d2h never wins in vote for best dth poll we can't blame any dth operator with one person review i agreed that in Srajal bro pics videocon d2h pQ looking more sharper but i see many peoples in this forum and in forum that and they are saying that tata sky PQ and ADTV PQ is better than videocon d2h

the polls are which

Which DTH's PQ is Best ?

Which PQ and SQ is best ?

Link Removed

Tell the world about quality of your DTH

:huh:-/:hello

I appreciate ur effort

To bring same frame in both stb on same TV.

And providing ur action than just word.

As seen in picture d2h is not paused? And ts is pause.

I feel that whenever I pause in ts its clarity goes down.

geekvishal said:
promoting is in your hand,
Just forgot to mention this > :)
I never promoted any DTH any time... i have never used words like " Worst,Crap" for any DTH or any channels...
Thanx ..

Agree with me_saket when u pause a content the pic clarity goes down, even I felt when u watch a recording content its pq is not that much good as real one.

srajal bro provides pictures from recorded content from tatasky. Whether recorded content has same pq as original content?

dinesh19 said:
srajal bro provides pictures from recorded content from tatasky. Whether recorded content has same pq as original content?

Exactly.. me too thinking the same ..and intended to post but u 1st did it..
How can any one take pictures of same scene from Single TV during a scene which is running .... we have to switch the connection either HDMI or Componant.. at that time the scene changes .. in both scenes/pictures from Tatasky shows the play time and pause symbol..
Does that TV even have 2 HDMI ? even if so how can be te same scene from Both STB in the single TV ..?

frankly speaking i dont find much difference between ts and d2h as i have both..
and if poeple are just intrested in noticing aww this is more sharp and that is more blurred then they are missing out on content of the progrram as the concentration is somewhere else.......

difference can be noted just in decimals so plz dont disrupt your mind over clarity issues as both ts and d2h are quality providers and have a happy viewing............

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock