{PICS} Ultimate D2H Vs Tatasky PQ Comparison

@off topic..
Dino is affecting with hardware of d2h.he paid 450/- for replacement recently.now again got problem.now he has to pay again..
Now he is paying more than tatasky customer.

My personal request to any member..dont suggest any dth only for quantity.quality is more important.we know every dth gives base packs at same cost.but channels count is different..but they provide basic channels in every pack..if we dont consider quality, then it will be big head ache for us.it is not possible for everyone to complain to customercare every time when hardware got effected.so many people dont know how to complain to customercare..

me_saket said:
I appreciate ur effort

To bring same frame in both stb on same TV.

And providing ur action than just word.

As seen in picture d2h is not paused? And ts is pause.

I feel that whenever I pause in ts its clarity goes down.

Bro the tv in d2h was also paused i removed the bar below to show u full screen ....

Devesh said:
Agree with me_saket when u pause a content the pic clarity goes down, even I felt when u watch a recording content its pq is not that much good as real one.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Exactly.. me too thinking the same ..and intended to post but u 1st did it..
How can any one take pictures of same scene from Single TV during a scene which is running .... we have to switch the connection either HDMI or Componant.. at that time the scene changes .. in both scenes/pictures from Tatasky shows the play time and pause symbol..
Does that TV even have 2 HDMI ? even if so how can be te same scene from Both STB in the single TV ..?

Guys i connected both stb to my tv through two hdmi ...as i had two wires for ts plus ...i connected i tuner to d2h n other to ts hd only ...then i paused both the stb by rewinding them ..then i took pics one by one by simply switiching hdmi through tv remote ....

I M FEELING BAD AS A MATTER OF FACT THAT GENUINE MEMBERS LIKE MKJ , DEVESH , RUSHIL BRO R NOT TRUSTING ME ....ITS 8 MONTHS NOW THAT I HAV JOINED THIS FORUM N NEVER I POSTED WRONG INFO ....HOW CAN U GUYS THINK THAT I BEING A TS FANBOY FOR LAST 6 YRS WIILL TRY TO DEFAME IT AGAINST D2H WHICH I HAV USED ONLY 43 DAYS ...

Rushil.D said:
-----------------------------------------------------

:no:no:no
unfair review and pics

Didnt expcted this from u dude ..feeling sad

Rushil.D said:
if videocon d2h having best PQ than other dths then why videocon d2h never wins in vote for best dth poll we can't blame any dth operator with one person review i agreed that in Srajal bro pics videocon d2h pQ looking more sharper but i see many peoples in this forum and in forum that and they are saying that tata sky PQ and ADTV PQ is better than videocon d2h

the polls are which

Which DTH's PQ is Best ?

Which PQ and SQ is best ?

Link Removed

Tell the world about quality of your DTH

:huh:-/:hello

Bro i never said best among all dths ...i m saying its better than ts ....first understand the thread...

Rushil.D said:
Agreed With me_saket, Devesh, Dinesh & Kumar ji bros :k

kuch to gadbad hai :lol

Rushil.D said:
its fully unfair that sajral bro taking tata sky pics from recorded content :dodgy

Bro for both dths i hav rewinded the content ....its for both dths it was recorded ...its just i removed the bar in d2h which shows recording buffering to give u full screen pics

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I totally agree with u on the 1st point heighlighted in Red ..
BTW u r the one few months ago itself that ur LNB is faulty and even though u got good signals and not getting good PQ bcoz of faulty LNB in Tatasky itself and now u understand the reality.. thanx to that..
Point 2 > The snap from tatasky channel is not a live picture and its from a recorded content which is not good as live channel confirmed by TS Users ..
So its not meant to be treated as genuine comparison..

For both dths its rewinded aka recorded so dont complain accept the fact bro ...

Now I want all people to gather up and reply to pause and playing content matter.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock