Pics : Zee Cinema HD added on LCN 12

Biswajit.HD said:
Napster said:
GooD PicS :)
dhanyawaad bhai sa..... :)

Biswajit Bro ,

I just wanted to ask are you getting all the channels free on did you pa for the a-la-carte in the morning for ZEE Cinema and Studio HD ...

i have ordered for the alacarte for Zee cinema HD and Zee studio HD @Rs 100 per month.... its a 8 channel alacarte package including the big cbs SD channels.... I had called dish tv customer care @night 2 am.... Today in the morning, they called me back @7:15 am, and i requested them for including the alacarte to my super hd royale pack (@Rs 560/- pm).
Within 15 minutes the alacarte was added to my base hd pack, and i am getting Zee cinema hd and Zee studio hd now on my dish tru hd :)

@Biswajit
So total 660 for all channels of Dishtv.
dishtv have left behind adtv with pricing of all channels.Adtv costs 590 with Magnum HD pack which have all airtel sd+Hd channels.

M@zh@R said:
@Biswajit
So total 660 for all channels of Dishtv.
dishtv have left behind adtv with pricing of all channels.Adtv costs 590 with Magnum HD pack which have all airtel sd+Hd channels.

ya package price too high.... :-/

Really great to see finally dishtv too added, movies in hd now.. ;)

Enjoy Dishtv viewers. :sp

dreamdth

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock