{Pictures}-'Surya Music' Channel Added on ADTV LCN 817

• Thread starter Elysian
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 7,021
adhu84 said:
Yes..This pack includes Surya TV, Kiran TV, Kochu TV and Surya Music

Bro i called CC and they told me If Add Malayalam super Life time Free top up Sep 14 , I cant see The other malayalam channels Kairali ,MM news etc..
Any one plz help me..

koothara said:
Bro i called CC and they told me If Add Malayalam super Life time Free top up Sep 14 , I cant see The other malayalam channels Kairali ,MM news etc..
Any one plz help me..

koothara bro if u want all malayalam channels add below life time free topups
malayalam super life time sept-2014 and all south life time.

deepu darling said:
koothara bro if u want all malayalam channels add below life time free topups
malayalam super life time sept-2014 and all south life time.

bro.. i will give you my customer id. plz add this topup to ma accout. i want only All malayalam channels including Surya music n Kochu tv.

koothara said:
bro.. i will give you my customer id. plz add this topup to ma accout. i want only All malayalam channels including Surya music n Kochu tv.

you have any problem with cc.

deepu darling said:
you have any problem with cc.

Yeah.. each people told me different things. i Told one CC executive to transfer ma call to their Senior officer but they cut my call..

koothara said:
Yeah.. each people told me different things. i Told one CC executive to transfer ma call to their Senior officer but they cut my call..

dont worry bro post ur id with subscriber name.

Just mail with details to nodal officer.you will receive a call from airtel instantly.I am 101% sure ur problem will be solved with in minutes...

i think it is useful process but long procedure.please call cc with corrrct details.

deepu darling said:
i think it is useful process but long procedure.please call cc with corrrct details.

I activated the same topup by this method...not a long procedure:no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock